At First Tier Events, safety is our top priority, which is why we use the gold standard in insurance to guarantee we are providing the most comprehensive coverage for our events and its participants.
All First Tier Events are sanctioned by US Lacrosse and follow US Lacrosse policies & procedures when it comes to:
- Emergency Action Plan
- Inclement Weather & Evacuation Plan
- Tournament Format & Rules
- Field Maps
- Assigner Agreement/Contract
To keep up with the evolving COVID-19 pandemic and put the safety of all attendees at our events, First Tier Events has compiled a list of strategies to ensure players, parents, referees, and coaches remain safe, healthy, and well.
• Group age divisions into time/day brackets to minimize contact
• Have teams play with limited breaks to reduce the longer time of stay
• Keep teams in the same area of field locations (not crossing paths with other people
outside of bracket)
• More than one location of fields if applicable
• Several sanitizing stations
• No handshakes - elbow bumps at end of the game
• Have a COVID Wellness waiver that all participants must sign
• Recommend all at-risk attendees to stay home
• No tailgating
• No spectators
• Temperature tests at the event
• COVID seating - arrange seating certain way for college coaches
FIRST TIER EVENTS is absolutely dedicated to the safety of our participants and their families. We have actively sought counsel with industry leaders to leverage all the tools available for safe play.
Given the status of the pandemic, and potential vaccines potentially 12-18 months out FIRST TIER EVENTS has contracted with GREAT COACH, which has launched CLEAR2PLAY.
CLEAR2PLAY is a platform which is parent driven, designed to clear athletes to participate in events. With the concern for COVID-19, First Tier Events is taking clear and definitive action as the first lacrosse event company to become Clear2Play certified.
With this platform, we will confirm that every athlete on a participating team has been Cleared to Play.